Randy Wurmlinger, CEO & President, Netcon Enterprises, Inc.
- Over 30 years of experience running a wire harness assembly company as well as circuit board assembly experience.
- Owner of Netcon and one previous harness company
- Bachelor’s degree from Lawrence Technological University in Electrical Engineering Technology
- Designed and manufactured numerous products for aftermarket vehicles such as van conversions, RV’s and off-road vehicles.
- Randy has received two patents for aftermarket vehicle products.
- Responsible for obtaining GM and Chrysler supplier codes for previous companies.
- Worked intensely with and assisted both companies with design and launch of new products.